NDA 1 2013 result, NDA 1 result Date

NDA 1 2013 result,  NDA 1 result Date

NDA 1 result 2013| NDA 1 2013 result| NDA 1 2013 result date| Result date of NDA 1 exam 2013| NDA 1 2013 cut off marks| NDA 1 result| Result 2013 of NDA 1 exam

NDA 1 2013 result -

Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) conducted the exam of NDA 1 2013 on April 14 2013. More than 2 lacks Candidates appeared in the examination of NDA 1 2013. Candidates who appeared in the examination;they can only see the result of NDA 1 2013 examination.

The NDA  exam organized for getting job of officer in Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army. Only whose candidates can apply  for NDA  2013 exam who have passed 12th class examination successfully.

NDA 1 result Date -

UPSE(Union Public Service Commission) will announced the result of NDA ( National Defense Academy) exam 2013. UPSC will be published NDA 1 exam result 2013 very soon on the official website.

Candidates who are looking for the NDA 1 cut off marks; they come to right website. We will provide you all the latest updates about NDA 1 result 2013 time to time.

The result of NDA 1 exam 2013 will be revealed in the month of August 2013. Candidates can check their result on the official website of UPSE.

this is the website where you can get result http://www.upsc.gov.in/

When the NDA 1 cut off marks 2013 will published officially; we will provide direct link to download result of NDA 1 exam 2013.

We will provide all  the latest information about NDA result 2013. so please keep in touch with us by like our Facebook page.

Related Articles –

Result 2013 of NDA 1 exam

Result date of NDA 1 exam 2013

NDA 1 result

NDA 1 2013 cut off marks

Result date of NDA 1 exam 2013

Comments

1. divyansh says

sir many website shows that result will reveale in aug ist week but today is the second last day of week and there is nothing about result

2. says

Sir, when will be result declear nda | 2013. Do quick give me response by mobile or e-mail. Because my guardian force me,you go in any filds. But i amn’t going in any filds. Because no declear my nda result. So, i requested to you give me result please. Thank you so much. Roll no.- 051961 mo. No.- 09006140180

3. rahul raju rohom says

sir pls give my n.d.a result date nd my result coz my familly condition very bed my familly depeding with me

4. says

to,
    R.sir,
    i am a 12th{HSE} passed {2013} candidate of marastra state board of s. &h.s. ed.pune.
    sir, in my state admissions are opened for all filds and they are very early start to close.i dont take admission to any fild because nda result is not declare.so please sir tell me what do now am i? because my father is very force to me to take admission to any fild.
    sir i wish to jion an indian army to done more and more my nation.
    so sir i am requesting you please give or send me to your reply very early toearly.
    thanking you.
    yours faithfully,
    vaibhav r. mugatkar

• says

wait for some time pls if you want so tell your father result will be available on the official website soon. regular check official portal……………

• says

NDA Result will published marks in AUG as per information on the official website. thanks for contact us. we will urgently notified you when the result declared…